Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Building Delays

Well we are back from our trip to Israel. Preparing for the trip took away all building time before the trip, and now that we are back building time... Well there is a road block. We have to organize our picture before we forget what they are. I took about 250 pictures while we were there. My wife took well over 1,000. Then there is the over 3 hours of HD video to go over.

The trip was an amazing trip, one I would highly recommend to anyone. We just happened to arrive in Jerusalem during the 40th anniversary Jerusalem Day. A great time by all who didn't have their hotel rooms right outside the place where the University of Israel puts on a huge concert every year. My wife and I first get into our room and step outside on the balcony and say... Hmm I wonder what teh huge stage is for? Well we found out that night, and were reminded about it until 6AM. For some reason the hotel front desk didn't know the English word for refund at 1AM. Pictures coming as soon as I get through them.

No comments: