Finished drilling the shoulder hubs. I JB Welded some rare earth magnets in the holes. They are now ready for mounting. I just need to attach some magnets on the legs. It will be interesting to see how the JB Weld reacts with the magnets. You can acually see the JB Weld interact with the magnetic fields.
I finished the final foot shell, and applied some white primer to the shells. I also cut all the craided hose and tubes. I now need to cut the nuts that will hold the KHFs on the feet.
Halloween 2017 - As he does pretty much every year, R2 helped me hand out Halloween candy in the garage again this year, along with the Mouse Droid. We only had about 30 ...
2 weeks ago