After another quick cleanup I primed the feet. I made sure that the inside got good coverage, especially on the welds and seams. I will probably lightly sand the outsides tomorrow and give them another light coat on the outside. The CLR really took the rust right off. I just applied teh CLR liberally to the foot shell and let it sit of a minute. I scrubbed the shell with a metal brush and wipe it down with another rag soaked in CLR. I did this about 3 times. After the 3rd time I coated the shells in CLR again and scrubbed them with a 3M scuffing pad and wiped clean with a dry rag. After they were dry I primed the shells.
I still haven't decided how much foot work I am going to do just yet. I know I need to get the front skins done so they are out of the way.
Force Sunday 2017 at the Apple Store - Today R2 made a return visit to the Apple Store at South Coast Plaza, in Costa Mesa, CA, to wrap up celebrating Force Friday/Saturday/Sunday. And this time...
2 weeks ago