1 more night and the skins will be done, except for the doors. Tonight The front skins got one last filing and then were JB Welded together.
I actually used every single clamp I have and I could still have used a few more. I went the JB Weld route on the front because there aren't too many panels like the rear door to apply JB Weld from the rear to fix any issues. So now I am covered in JB Weld marks, but the skins are almost done. I used the coins slots to help align the skins, but once the skins were clamped I removed them. Toothpicks make great helpers in clamping the skins between the coin slot openings.
I also foudn some spots where the rear door was pulling apart. I clamped it together and applied some JB Weld to hold the pieces together.
Halloween 2017 - As he does pretty much every year, R2 helped me hand out Halloween candy in the garage again this year, along with the Mouse Droid. We only had about 30 ...
2 weeks ago